Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A GREAT start to the New Year

I completed my 2nd hat for the year and it is only January 1!! LOVE having a head start on this year and on my project. This is an adult male hat done in fall colors, yes I know it is winter, but the colors are so beautiful together! Reminds me of walking through a forest of fallen leaves with the multitude of colors that it brings.


I also made the 1st Journey Journal of the year in a beautiful purple (it IS my favorite color) with beautiful hearts. I may add a touch or two to the inside cover and front page now that I have a fabulous new printer that works!!


I will try to get a closer shot next time, because this picture really doesn't do it justice! If I add any additional touches to the inside, I will post pictures of that also. :)

I hope that every one's New Year has started off as positive and great as mine has, if not, remember that life is what you make of it, don't worry and stress and above all have FUN!!! Until my next update, may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within.....

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I plan on trying to get at least one journal and hat done a month this year for you. The hats will proably be slow going, because I've only ever crocheted afghans. ;) But that is my plan. If I can't get the hats I'll just do the journals for ya.
    I'm so proud of you! Keep up the momentum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support, help and above all love and encouragement sissy! <3 The hats aren't hard at all, if you need any help let me know, I am more than willing to help anyway I can, once you get the hang of it, you'll see how quickly they whip up! I am hoping and praying I can keep the current momentum going, I already am working on the next one in my head...(gonna use the buttons you made for an adult female hat next)! I am truly blessed in so many ways! <3

      Delete