Monday, December 31, 2012

Reflections of 2012

As 2012 draws to a close and 2013 draws ever nearer, I reflect on the past year of our lives. There were triumphs, there were struggles, there was happiness and also sadness. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned, bridges were built and bridges were burned, new friendships were started and maybe a few were bid au revoir; but all in all, it was a good year. I've come to the age that every year we are here is a good year!! <3

I am so blessed, as we all are! I have been married to the man of my dreams for 23 years and we are both so blessed to still be in love! I have two wonderful children who I am so very proud of! I am blessed to have the God given talent of being able to do what I so enjoy doing, giving of myself to others. I simply have so much LOVE that I cannot contain it all and it leaks out everywhere <3.

I could do a lot of self reflection here, but I believe we all probably do the same thing every year (maybe not?). I am starting this coming year on a positive note and WILL continue trying to spread positivity wherever I go! I am a firm believer that positive out means positive in, and the same goes with negativity. It just attracts more of the same.

So I have a few personal resolutions that I have made, but I am choosing to keep those personal right now. I tend to do better at making them successful if I don't tell anyone about them :). My public resolution is this: I will continue with the work that I am doing for cancer patients until I am unable to crochet or knit one more stitch. It may not seem much to some people, but to them it means the world.

I challenge each of you to look inward and become a better person than you think you are, it is possible, I've done it in the past year and will continue to better myself as time goes on. I wish you peace, joy and happiness in 2013 and may God continue to bless you through all the hardships life may throw at you.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my blog and until my next posting may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment