Thursday, December 27, 2012

Starting the New Year early...

Good evening all! I thought I would try to get an early start on the New Year and pick out a pattern for my first hat of 2013! Now I have the hat pattern all picked out and ready to start, then I realized....oh dear, I still haven't uploaded my Christmas pictures to facebook and I really still do have all kinds of little projects to finish up.

Christmas kind of snuck up on me, and I barely finished up my presents for my immediate family on Christmas morning! LOL I still have numerous other gifts to finish for a few close friends and family also. I am always behind in my projects, and if I finished something on time for someone for their birthday or any other holiday, I would probably shock myself into a stupor!!;)

I also reflect on the past year, all of it's challenges and triumphs! All of the lesson's learned from mistakes made or just lesson's in patience. I'm still learning that one, but it is a slow process! Learning how to "let go" of the little things and above all staying POSITIVE!! While I was at work today, sitting at my desk, jamming out with my iPod...what song should come on, but Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson. As I was singing along with it (whisper singing, because I don't want to distract others with my wonderful singing voice ;) lol), I was thinking, I believe I will make this part of my positive mental thinking! A particular line reverberates in my head "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change".  I feel I have made a small dent in changing myself for the better in 2012, and I am determined that 2013 will see even bigger and better changes!

I encourage and CHALLENGE each one of you, to "take a look at yourself and make a change" in order to make the world a better place! I am now off to start my first hat of 2013, pictures will follow as soon as I am done! Until my next post, my the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within.....

No comments:

Post a Comment