Saturday, December 29, 2012

First Hat for 2013 completed!

I am feeling very accomplished this morning as I have finished my first hat for 2013! Yes, I know it is still 2012 yet, but I really have been missing working on my project and thought it best to get an early start on it!!

A little girl's hat, and I simply love the flower with the smiley face button as the center. :)


Now I guess I must get busy taking Christmas decorations down, making noodles for Chicken Noodle soup, and then finishing up a late Christmas present. :) Yep, I'm still finishing up little projects here and there, and I have a baby gift to make before January 20th and a wedding gift to make before the the 22nd, oh and let's not forget I have two birthday's on January 15th also!! OMGness, I better get busy as time waits for NO ONE, especially me!! Hee hee!

Until my next post, may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within... <3