Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another hat completed!

I have completed hat #3, a ladies breast cancer awareness hat. I have been wanting to make a hat that is specifically for breast cancer and I love the simplicity of this hat!
  

I am well on my way to completing 5 hats a month for Hats from the Heart! I would like to keep up the momentum and hope that gifts that I want to make for weddings, babies and birthdays are quick and easy and can be completed during the week.
 
I am also hoping and praying that I have an influx of donations soon, as my supplies are running a little low :) I'm getting very frustrated with Yahoo, as I can't seem to copy and paste from word into an email, not sure what the solution is, but I'm almost ready to find a new email provider :/ . Anyone else have this problem?
 
I am off to go make a couple of birthday gifts, run a couple of errands and visit a really good friend! Until my next post, may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within...<3