Saturday, January 5, 2013

Another hat completed!

I have completed hat #3, a ladies breast cancer awareness hat. I have been wanting to make a hat that is specifically for breast cancer and I love the simplicity of this hat!
  

I am well on my way to completing 5 hats a month for Hats from the Heart! I would like to keep up the momentum and hope that gifts that I want to make for weddings, babies and birthdays are quick and easy and can be completed during the week.
 
I am also hoping and praying that I have an influx of donations soon, as my supplies are running a little low :) I'm getting very frustrated with Yahoo, as I can't seem to copy and paste from word into an email, not sure what the solution is, but I'm almost ready to find a new email provider :/ . Anyone else have this problem?
 
I am off to go make a couple of birthday gifts, run a couple of errands and visit a really good friend! Until my next post, may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within...<3
 




4 comments:

  1. I prefer gmail. You can even drag and drop pics into emails plus it would be 1 log in for you tube, gmail, blogger and google sites if you ever wanted to make this a searate website with its own domain name ect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion!!! I totally forgot I have a gmail account LOL! I added it to my Contact Info page. I don't know how to make it a separate website with its own domain name and if it costs money, I'm out on that LOL! So glad to read how great Eric is doing, keeping him in my prayers!!! Thanks for reading and supporting me!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm like i said im new to this whole blog thing Love ya and this sight rocks like you do..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too!!! I still have so much to learn on "blogs"! Our little sissy knows WAY more than me, I'm learning as I go :) Thank you for reading, commenting, encouraging and supporting me! I love you Sis and thanks for thinking my blog rocks, as well as me ;)!! I LOVE comments!!!! They keep me encouraged and inspire me to continue on my quest of spreading sunshine!!! <3

      Delete