Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some new hats!!!

Good Morning my friends and family! I have been busy creating and have 3 new hats to post pictures of this morning! This brings my personal total to 22 hats finished!! I am well ahead of my 5 hats a month goal, and plan to keep the momentum going! Let's get right to posting of the pictures :)  First up a man's slouchy style hat, I was unhappy with how large this turned out, but hopefully it will fit someone in need!



Next up, a ladies hat that I simply love the colors on. My beautiful Mother in law took me shopping for some yarn at Michael's and I fell in love with the mixture of colors on this one! I bought some denim blue in this type also, and I think it will be just great in a beautiful hat with a sunflower maybe!!!

 
 
And lastly, my latest creation for a little boy, an owl ear flap hat! This turned out WAY cuter than what I thought it would, but I think my inspiration to add a bow tie, just made it!! Out of all the owl hat's online, I haven't seen an owl hat with a bow tie, have you?
 
 
 
Isn't he just the cutest hat ever?! <3
 
I do have some journals I want to make this weekend, as well as maybe one more hat, so be looking for another blog update soon! Now on to other subjects! My sister Vicky walks for Relay for Life every year and she is trying to raise as much money as she can to further the research and find a cure for cancer. We ALL know someone who has been affected by this horrible disease, so please visit this link Relay for Life Vicky's page and help me support her by donating today! Much love and appreciation for all you do to help her and I!!! I may be walking locally if I can get some more information from a friend at work on April 20th. I will let everyone know if I am able to do this!
 
I was able to put a little more research into the Warmth for Warriors project, and I will be participating in this also. Now I would like to be able to say that I will be able to donate a ton of hats to this project, but <3 Hats from the Heart/My Journey Journals <3 IS my priority, so I don't know how many I will be able to donate to them. I am, however, very excited to do this also! For more information, you can click on the link on the right side of my page!
 
Look for another blog update soon, I must close this one for now, as I MUST go run errands and buy some yarn supplies to make more fancy hats and journals! Until my next update, may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment