Sunday, April 21, 2013

More new hats...

Good afternoon all! I meant to update the blog this morning, but was busy trying to finish up a project for my older sister in MD, some flower rings for Vicky's Relay for Life Walk in June. YES, I got them completed and my wonderful hubby will be putting it in the mail tomorrow. :) He is so wonderful to me, yep, I love him and think I will be keeping him for another 23+ years <3

Onto pictures, because I know you are anxious to see what we have been working on :) First up, my niece made a man's hat, a simple striped beanie. I find sometimes that simplicity is the best when it comes to men's hats, and sometimes even the women's hats are best left simple.

 
Next up is a little girl's ponytail hat. I blinged up the bows with some pretty pink jewels, because all little girl's like shiny jewels! I had fun with this hat and the curlicue's were a new attempt for me, as I have never made any before.
 
 
And lastly we have a little boy's hat. Now let me introduce to you Mortimer the Monster hat. I absolutely had fun with this one, I wanted to make him as wonky as possible, he even has a mow~hawk!!!


Now tell me he isn't the cutest monster you've ever seen?! <3 I get a lot of my inspirations from Pinterest and then kind of embellish from there and make my own creations, because as anyone knows whose been on the website, some of these patterns are not available in English or you have to buy the pattern for it. I'm confident enough in my God~given talent and abilities that I can come up with it on my own and I think I manage pretty well most of the time :)

I am attempting to finish up my projects by the end of May so that I can focus solely on this project, but that remains to be seen. I can say that I am crossing the first project on that list off today, as I finished it!! YAYYYY for me!! LOVE feeling accomplished! I have lots of things to plan and do, so please be patient with me if I fail to update my blog in a timely manner, I will continue to do my best! Until my next update may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment