Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

Well Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!



I have been hard at work all day long, busily finishing up a man's hat, crocheting a ladies hat and making a Journey Journal! I also set up my Easter Village and Easter tree's, the first time I've set it up in a couple of years! Love all my little eggs and bunnies! I also have a Halloween Village too, but that is a ways away LOL! On to the pictures, as I know you are as excited to see them as I was to make them! First up a man's green checkerboard beanie in honor of St. Patrick's Day!

 
 
Next up, a ladies green cap in honor of my Irish roots also! Yes, I think I'm done with the green for the moment LOL! The green HOPE heart button on the side was made by my little sister Joni Chism. I do have such a talented family and I am so very grateful for the blessings God has given each of us!
 
 
 
And lastly I made a Journey Journal too! I love the green butterflies on the material, are you noticing a "green" theme today? Ha ha ha! :)  I promise I am done with the green, may have to go to lots of different colors now!
 
 
 
This is the conclusion of my work for <3 Hats from the Heart/My Journey Journals <3 for the weekend anyway! I will be hard at work again on Tuesday creating maybe an Easter bunny and an Easter bonnet for the upcoming Easter holiday.  Until my next update, may the light of God's love help you to Glow from Within......<3
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful... Taylor wears these. I wish I would have thought ahead, today is her birthday. Big 17 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Happy Birthday Taylor!!!! <3 Hope your day was awesomely beautiful and sorry for the late reply, have been under the "weather" all day, hopefully tomorrow I will be back to feeling human again! Sending much love across the many miles to you and thank you for the kind words as always! Love you! <3

      Delete