Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day...


Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's, Daddy's, Pop's, Pa's, Father's and even the Mother's who are Father's too! <3 Hope everyone has had a wonderful day, and spent it telling your Dad's how very much you love them and enjoy spending time with them. Some of us are wishing our Daddy's were still here with us, but we wished them Happy Father's Day in Heaven! We all know that they are just on the other side waiting for us. :)

I have been fairly busy this weekend, in fact, I didn't get everything done that I was supposed to get done LOL. But, I did get two hats created and I call them "pinspirations" because I have pinned a photo on Pinterest and then there is no pattern, so I have to make my own from looking at the picture. The first one I call a little girl's Daisy Mae hat, and it is SUPER adorable!! Anytime I do anything with daisy's I think of my oldest sister Lou, because Daisy's are her favorite flower of all time! <3


And next I made a little boy's Blue Dog hat. Now his ears are a tad crooked, but I think that just lends to his charm :) LOL And you can't really see his spots in this picture, but I assure you there are five spots on this hat!


Now while I was busy trying to create my cute little hats, my sister Vicky in Maryland created a couple of Journey Journals, and I just LOVE her creativity!! Can hardly wait until we are on vacation and can have some fun creating and crafting together, it has been WAY too long since that has happened! Oh and lets not forget seashell searching on the beach!!! Oh I am sorry, I just got carried away in the excitement of my upcoming vacation in September LOL Here are her two Journey Journals that she created. She did such a fantabulous job, they are beautiful!!! <3



And here is the second one she created. :)

 
A very busy weekend indeed for my project! I still have two birthday cards to make, but I think I am running out of time tonight. I might be running out of steam also LOL. That little boy's hat took me all day to make, and I just don't understand how it took me that long. Ah well, some I can whip out really quick and some just take a little longer to create. 
 
I have had a wonderful donation of yarn and some scrapbooking papers and trinkets for hats and journals from a beautiful lady, and I can never say thank you enough to the wonderful people who have donated supplies to my wonderful project. I am also in contact with another beautiful lady who wishes to help make some hats for the project also. YAYYYYYY!!! :D My deepest heartfelt appreciation goes out to these beautiful ladies for their kindness in donating supplies and their time to our wonderful group! <3
 
For now, I must bid you all a good evening. Remember you can never say I love you enough, and you can never spread enough love and kindness around! Kindness has a ripple effect, your one act of kindness will inspire that person and so on and so on. <3 May the light of God's love help each and every one of you to Glow from Within.....<3
 
 

2 comments:

  1. wooooo hooooo busy weekend that we had sis...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES we did!! And though we are many miles apart right now, we did it together over the wonderful internet!!! <3 I enjoyed every single minute, now I am going to go work on those birthday cards...LOL

      Delete