Sunday, March 29, 2015

Spring is here, and so is the heat.

Blessings to you on this very warm Sunday afternoon. I love Spring, but with it comes everything blooming (and allergies too) and days that are just too warm, too soon. It has been down right HOT for the last two days and I have had to break down and turn on the AC in the afternoons. I love being able to sit outside in the mornings while it is still cool, enjoying the hummingbirds getting their drink of nectar, and looking at the fabulous blooms of flowers and yes, even the Palo Verde tree's beautiful flowers. Even though my allergies are whoopin' on me, I am still thankful for every day and every blessing given to me! We had quite a scare at the beginning of last week with my MIL being hospitalized for a couple of days, I stayed home while my hubby went to Tucson to make sure the doctor's and nurses were taking good care of her. I'm happy to say that she is home and doing much better. I seem to always state somewhere in here to not take one single second for granted, we are here for a limited amount of time, make each second count! Let those you love know how very much you love them every day.

I must put a little reminder in here, that the photo's I share with you are made by hand by myself and other's for donation to cancer patients. We do not wish to come off as heartless, but we don't take requests for anything other than donation to cancer patients. Just wanted to put this out there again as I have been requested to make a hat which I must turn down, I simply just don't have the time to do it and do not wish to take away from the time I devote to Hats from the Heart/My Journey Journals.

I have many pictures to share with you as it has been a while since my last update (this is becoming the norm). I have so many projects going, I do like to stay busy, I'm running into myself coming and going at times. I have two baby blankets under way, a pair of wrist warmers half finished, and of course, the hats and journals that make this blog possible and make my life even better. I have a few pictures from The Journey Continues ~ A Division of Hats from the Heart, as my Sis is still hard at work creating Journey Journals and hats when she can. Here are a couple from her recent postings, we both work full time jobs, so sometimes time escapes us... :)



I just LOVE the flapper style hat, she did a fantastic job on it for her first crochet hat, and the journal leaves me speechless!! It is absolutely beautiful!!! We all have angels surrounding us all the time, I know them as my loved ones who have passed before me. I am blessed to be able to feel their presence at times and I'm grateful to them for allowing me this privilege.  One day (when I have time to do something for me again) I want to paint an angel picture for my home.

Now I will share with you the hats and journals that I have been working on in the past month. I feel like I'm not creating as much as I should be, but I will take it one day at a time and I know that I will create as many as the Lord wishes me to create. Please enjoy the following creations that have taken place in the past month.













I included two views of the Pac Man hat because it goes all the way around the hat. I am having a blast creating with the peacock feathers!! Much gratitude to a dear friend who I haven't met in person yet (hope to soon) Mo, who does AWESOME work raising and training Service Dogs! <3 I'm so blessed to have her and her hubby in my life!!

I have my next hat all picked out, I want to do a pirate owl hat....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!! :D I just whipped out three more Journey Journals, but you will have to wait for my next update on that one! I know that it hasn't been a really "newsy" update, but hopefully next update will have more news in it. I continue to work hard to try and get the children's hats and journey journals ready for shipment, I may postpone my shipment for a month simply because I don't feel there is enough right now. I must run along and cook dinner and finish my last load of laundry up until my next update, may the light of God's love touch your heart and soul and help you to.............Glow from Within <3

No comments:

Post a Comment