Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Frequent updates sometimes escape me!

Good evening all and welcome if this is your first time visiting :)  I haven't updated in a few weeks, but I have been busily crocheting away, this I promise! ;) I really do apologize for the infrequent updates, I get so busy sometimes just trying to keep up with myself and my own brain that my thoughts sometimes just fly out of my head almost as soon as they fly in! LOL

I have a few thoughts and feelings in my mind and heart that I wish to share. I am missing family this evening, family that lives in Florida, Maryland, Missouri, Spain...well all over really, even here in Arizona. With that being said, I must also state that just because I don't correspond or talk to or have someone on my Facebook page as a friend, does not mean that I don't still care and miss that person or persons, because I do. We all at some point in our lives have to take steps to protect ourselves and remove unnecessary drama from our lives so that we may continue to move forward on our own journey. They have their own journey also, and maybe at some point in time, their journey and your own journey may coincide again, but until that time keep them in your heart and prayers for safe travels and send your love and positivity to them. <3 We were never promised that life would be easy, just that it would be worth it! I send my love and prayers to ALL my family and friends, near and far...you are loved and missed greatly! <3 

And now, my mind is drawing a complete blank LOL Well let me show you some recent creations and maybe my thoughts will do another "fly by" and I can catch them!! :D While my sister was visiting, I found a beautiful country patriotic red, white and blue variegated yarn and I decided to make a man's hat out of it. Now you can't really see the detail in the band, but it is kind of ribbed, and please forgive me this evening, but no links to patterns right now. I may have to come back and edit this later to add them. So, first up an adult's patriotic colored beanie. This pattern was found over at Red Heart.



Next up is a hat inspired by my sister, Lulu because she loves to wear black, but she also loves hot pink too! A ladies hat that I call Lulu's Inspiration. The pattern for this hat can be found over at Crochet Me and I have used this pattern before, a great go to pattern!



Then I made a man's golf hat, but was really unhappy with how large this hat turned out, but hopefully it will fit someone's head!! ;) I found this pattern over at Bob Wilson 123.



Lastly, I have a "pinspiration" for you, I looked at a picture I have pinned on the Pinterest website and decided I could do this very easily (besides they wanted me to order the pattern or the hat itself). So here is a ladies side tie beanie that was made without a pattern.



I am currently making a man's beanie the same way. I pinned a picture of a hat that I really thought was pretty cool, but the pattern would have to be ordered from London, so I think I have it under control without it! ;)  And this hat is awaiting me to return to it this evening, and hopefully NOT have to take two row's out because of a mistake made two rows down LOL


I leave you with these thoughts this evening. Stay tuned for other exciting happenings in our beautiful group! Until my next update....May the light of God's love touch your heart and soul and help you to Glow from Within! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment