Sunday, May 18, 2014

I believe, do you?

Good Sunday Morning all! Sitting here drinking my coffee enjoying the quiet of a sleepy morning. Have not even been outside to greet the sun yet :) I am hoping to have a productive day today in getting a few things done, I have a bookmark waiting for me to put it together as a late birthday present, a man's hat that I still must make (I've been trying on this hat all week) and of course the never ending miscellaneous household chores.

The title's on these posts are kind of hard to come up with sometimes, but today's was pretty easy! I believe that kindness could change the world, I believe that true love is never ending, I believe that positive thinking changes everything, I believe that we are here to learn how to love one another, I believe in the power of prayer, I believe in miracles, I believe in angels and I believe that with God ALL things are possible! I feel that everything happens for a reason and if my decisions are good then the outcome will be beautiful. A long time ago, I used to be such a negative person, I would worry all the time about things I had no control over, I could never see the light at the end of the tunnel and if I did, it was usually an oncoming train! LOL  I have learned that it is not healthy to be that way and that negative energy only draws more of the same! I am a much happier and positive person today and I am constantly striving to be even more so! I accept my flaws, after all I am human and I still fall down and need some help getting back up, but I don't let my flaws rule my life and the way I think anymore! I believe everyone of us can become a better person than we are right this minute, all it takes is a little positive thinking and a whole lot of prayer and faith! I believe, do you?

Speaking of believing......I'm super excited to tell you that today I am going to be interviewed live on a radio station!! How AWESOME and EXCITING is that?! :) I am hoping to spread the word about this beautiful group and what we do, and with faith and the power of prayer, I will get some help crocheting these beautiful hats!! I will be on at 4:30,. and you can actually check it out live on the internet at KVSL Radio Station Show Low , just click the link and then click the Listen Live button! They also have a phone app you can download if you'd like to listen and you won't be near your computer! :) Isn't this EXCITING!!!!!!! :D A GIGANTIC thank you going out to Robert Welch for all his help in making this happen! I am blessed to know you, and thank you for all you do and share! You are a blessing to this world!

I am always busy making hats, sometimes it takes a while to finish one up due to ripping it out a couple of times, and I do have 3 new hats to share with you today! First I'd like to share a surprise donation that I received last week in the mail. It is so nice to come home to a little surprise in the mail for Hats from the Heart/My Journey Journals, it's like Christmas in the middle of the year!! A HUGE thank you going out to Belinda Cook for her donation of yarn and buttons for more hats!! I couldn't do this without each and every one of you helping by donating, supporting and encouraging me!

 
 
Okay on to the creations for the last two weeks, I'm so sorry there aren't more, but trying to make it more the best I can! First up is a man's camo hat. Yes, it truly is camo, just not the typical camo that we think of LOL I think I made this pattern up out of my own head because I really like the stitch.  
 




Then I decided to try my hand at this beautiful bow beanie for a lady. I love the minty green color of yarn, or sea foam green....baby green maybe....I do love how this turned out. I found this pattern over at Bob Wilson 123. Lot's of great patterns there!










And then I went to a "go to" pattern for a ladies scarf hat because I was so frustrated after ripping out my man's hat twice. So here is a ladies hot pink scarf hat. You can find this pattern over at Ravelry , they have a lot of free patterns!














I went to Hobby Lobby for the hot pink yarn, and I was such a good girl walking out with only one skein of yarn! They have the SOFTEST yarn there and I think this will be my yarn shopping stop from now on. I have always thought that Michael's was a little better priced (they are a little less expensive), but Hobby Lobby had such a great selection of colors and the softness of the yarn they carry is just fabulous! I couldn't stop touching the yarn, ha ha ha!

I must bid you all adieu, so I can get busy with everything I need to do today, time is marching on without me! Remember to spread kindness where ever your travels take you and smile, you never know who's life you will change with just those two simple acts. Until my next update, may the light of God's love touch your heart and soul and help you to Glow from Within.......<3

No comments:

Post a Comment