Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thankful EVERY day!

Happy Sunday Morning! It is still dark outside and hubby is still snoozing, so thought I would use this time wisely and update my blog and upload pictures to Pinterest, before I get so busy later that time runs away from me. I have sat and tried to figure out where the year went, and I'm still shaking my head because I just don't know....Thanksgiving is next week!!!

A lot of people use this time of year to be thankful and grateful for what they have and the blessings in their lives. I believe we should be this way EVERY day, in each moment of time we should be grateful and thankful for the blessing that moment brought with it. I believe also, that each struggle we go through and each lesson we learn is a blessing too, without these struggles and lessons we would not be the person we are supposed to be. The lessons are valuable, the struggles and battles that we fight every day bring us closer to our true purpose, if we have not discovered it yet. I believe our purpose is to learn how to love everyone, yes...even our enemies. Remember that everyone's journey is different than our own, and their rocks and ruts are probably a lot bigger than what we think.

I try not to jot down in this little blog of my own struggles, but hey I admit, it happens lol. So with that being said, I had been struggling with left arm/shoulder muscle pain for a couple of months now (where when you lift your arm, it feels like you have been lifting weights)....the pain just continued to worsen until this past Thursday. I couldn't even stay longer than an hour at work, couldn't use it to drive and had a hard time turning my head to look out my side mirror on the driver's side. This was even after a friend, who has healing hands and practices Reihki, had worked on it for some time. I'm grateful that my beautiful daughter had the day off, because she was able to come over and work on my shoulder and neck for at least half an hour and bring healing and relief! I believe we may have discovered that she may have the gift of healing in her hands. I have 3 people in my life that has this gift and without them, my own pain levels would prevent me from doing what I do....make a difference in someone's life by making a hat or journal. I'm eternally grateful for them and for the gifts God gives each of us, whether it is physical healing, emotional healing, or the many talents each one of us possess!

Speaking of gratitude, let's show lots of LOVE for The Journey Continues, because there is a LOT of photo's to post from their side of the world! What a fantastic job our east coast division is doing in making a difference in a cancer patients life!!! Here are loads of photo's of the BEAUTIFUL work going on in The Journey Continues!


















 
They are ALL so fabulous!!! I LOVE them, the colors, the flowers, the stitches...it's all fabulously beautiful!!! <3  Compared to as much work they are doing, my work is small in comparison. I will persevere and continue, even if it may be S L O W going in my own division right now lol! :) Here are the few hats and journals my division has created.
 














There you have it, all that has been created for our group! I have finished a hat and working on a journal for a friend's significant other who is going through treatments for pancreatic cancer right now. We will take special requests for anyone you may know that is fighting the war on cancer and battling for their lives, just send us a message or contact us on Facebook.

Much love and eternal gratitude for those that continue to support our journey in making a difference in cancer patients lives by bringing a smile to their face and the knowledge that someone cares to their heart! Until my next update, may the light of God's love touch your heart and soul and help you to Glow from Within..............<3

 
BE THE LIGHT IN SOMEONES LIFE!!! 
 
 























No comments:

Post a Comment