Sunday, January 6, 2019

Slow progress is still progress!

Good afternoon all! Well it is almost evening time and another day has almost gotten away from me! But I have a few minutes before I start dinner to jot a few words down in my blog to keep my 2019 goal going.

I was able to get two boxes in the mail yesterday for the Summit Healthcare Cancer Center in Show Low AZ, and they should arrive by Monday. That is what the young man said, but with all the snow, it may be mid week LOL! I, along with the guidance of our angel's whisperings to my soul, have made the decision to donate our children's hats and journals to the Child Life Department at Ruby Memorial in Morgantown WV. I believe this will be where it is most needed and I know they will be overjoyed to receive them. If you remember, our East Coast Division - The Journey Continues donated there in January of 2017. I don't believe in coincidences, so isn't it ironic that this is the city that my husband's uncle used to live in just a year or two ago also. He has since moved to warmer climates, but there are no coincidences in life!

I set out this morning with the goal to have 10 journals covered and a hat picked out to start on for our children's hats and journals donation, and that goal is complete as well. Now, I only covered 3 journals today, but I had found 7 in my stash of composition notebooks already covered!! I do have lots of children's hats already made, so I may just concentrate on journals at this time so I can get them on their way as quickly as possible. My craft/office room looks like a tornado came through, but it is organized chaos at this point, and any semblance of organization is a plus right now.

My laundry is calling and dinner will be needing to get started, it has been a dreary day here with rain and overcast most of the day. Winter has truly fallen over AZ, they are normally so mild and last week it was just down right cold! I have no pictures again this week, but appreciate you reading and sharing! Until my next post, may the light of God's love touch your heart and help you to Glow from Within <3

No comments:

Post a Comment